Saturday, September 4, 2010

Cavemen in the News Episode #2

Chicago Tribune

"For the first time in my life, I started to feel quite healthy, I didn't get any respiratory problems, my arthritis problems went away, and I felt like I gained more muscle mass," he said.

He's been eating like a Neanderthal ever since.


TC Palm 


After 30 years as an electrical contractor, Bryan Blais had grown accustomed to work-related hand and knee pains, and figured he’d have to learn to live with them. Then he discovered the Paleolithic diet at CrossFit Vero Beach.
“Two weeks later, the inflammation and stiffness had disappeared,” he said. “I’m convinced the gluten-free diet did it.”
 “I didn’t realize I would benefit in so many ways. In addition to the weight and pain loss, I have more energy and my performance in the gym has improved,” he said.
CP





No comments: