Friday, March 25, 2011

Just Say No!

Thank you to Bonnie's Blog for pointing me to this video.  As a follow up to my post yesterday, here is  a talk from a former pharmaceutical drug rep.  I can tell you from my professional experience and from the work experiences of very close friends, this women speaks the truth.  Funny thing is she references a video I posted here.  She really hits on psychiatric drugs.  Maybe one should look further into the gut-brain relationship before relying on medication.


Are you fixing your health problem(s) or becoming a drug addict?




I don't know your personal situation or why you may be on a "maintenance drug".  Don't use this excuse because a myriad of ailments can be CURED or drastically reduced by eating the right foods and not eating the wrong ones.


CP

No comments: